The Jackman Road Tenpin Plant
Raymond Jakubowski Sr., also known as "Mr. Jug's", is the founder of Jug's Bowling Center. With his 13 acres of land on Jackman Rd. and a little influence from Bob Beach, a bowling writer for the Blade at the time, he jumped into the bowling business. Jug's Bowling Center opened in August of 1956. Originally a 16 lane center, it has expanded to 24 lanes. Now, 60 years of operation is right around the corner.
Copyright Jug's Bowling Center. All rights reserved.